Senior Telecom Growth Manager
- Madrid, Spain
- Office: Madrid (Spain)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The SENIOR TELECOM GROWTH MANAGER position is a part of the regional team in charge of telecoms' relations and projects within a specific region. This role is responsible for developing new and existing relationships with Telecoms by promoting retention, loyalty, and Telecom's success through Infobip's products and solutions. Infobip's relation with telecoms has three different tracks where Telecom is a supplier, partner, and client. As a Senior Telecom Growth Manager, you are accountable for securing short and long-term profitable business for the company for all types of relations with telecoms.
The main purpose of this role is to contribute to short and long-term profitable business for the company by:
- Monetizing Infobip's products and solutions
- With strategic prospecting and utilization of your professional network, you can get to the decision-makers and influencers in the telecoms
- Identify and create revenue-generating opportunities
- Drive sales process and close deals
- Procure customized telecom products and manage the procurement process
- Manage the procurement process
- Negotiate new agreements that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Open new and expand existing partnerships with telecoms
- Identify and create new partnerships
- Expand and drive existing partnerships
- Collaborate with internal teams in the realization of partnerships
- Establishing and nurturing relationships, primarily with telecoms in Spain and Portugal
The above is achieved by the Senior Telecom Growth Manager cooperating with multiple departments in the organization. Senior Telecom Growth Manager's other responsibilities are to track industry trends, collect and transfer information from the market to internal departments, monitor legal regulations, and prepare adequate documentation for the specific services to telecoms when necessary.
More about you:
- You are a professional with vast experience in the telecom industry (you have more than seven years of experience in the telecommunication or IT industry).
- You have a strong network and developed a personal brand with the Telecoms.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degrees; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish & English is mandatory.
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills toward both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A problem solver is your second name. When presented with an issue, you systematically and thoroughly get to the best possible solution for all parties involved.
- You have a strong customer-centric approach (customer satisfaction is at all times your priority).
- Ability to develop strong and trustful relationships with a wide range of stakeholders in telecoms and internal drive to grow business with them
- You have an excellent strategic orientated mindset (you take a broad, long-range approach to problem-solving and decision-making that involves objective analysis, thinking ahead, and planning).
- Optional – Leadership skills, previous experience of leading small to medium teams
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!