Regional Presales Manager for APAC (relocation to Kuala Lumpur)
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Presales & Project Office
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip’s Presales & Project office is a global engineering department focused on providing technical solutions to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as being a very important intersection of Sales, Product, and Engineering.
They are the front face of all technical teams in Infobip. This enables them to have a full picture of the business process, from working with developers, product development, sales experts, implementation teams, and enterprise clients from all around the world.
As a Regional Presales Manager, you will lead a group of Engineers in multiple countries who provide technical solutions to our clients, consult our sales team on technical aspects of the opportunities and act as a technical lead by ensuring the smooth integration between clients and Infobip by successfully coordinating all technical teams involved (internally and externally).
Ultimately, the job of the Regional Presales Manager is to work on optimizing current processes, tools, and procedures to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. This position will take a strategic role by liaising regional business plans and goals with development and product teams in HQ.
We are searching for a person willing to relocate to our office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Ensure the realization of strategic business goals on a regional level
- Cascade strategy and business plans to regional teams
- Introduce innovation and new practices to provide the best possible service to customers
- Engage with the most important customers and projects on a regional level
- Enable regional presales teams with the market knowledge and good practices
- Ensure collaboration with other departments and internal stakeholders
- Connect and align HQ and regional initiatives
- Support regional team leaders in talent attraction and talent management
- Support performance management and development of regional presales team members
- Develop tools and processes to support the work of regional teams
You are the right person for us if you have:
- More than 12 years of working experience in the IT - Software sector in solution engineering, systems applications consulting, project management, or presales role and at least 5 years of managerial experience
- experience working in some countries in APAC (South East Asia) is a plus
- Experience in the Enterprise SaaS environment is a must, experience with CPaaS is a plus
- Proven project management skills and background make you able to lead a project-oriented team.
- Strong people management skills (delegating, workload management, task division, etc.)
- Ability to inspire, lead, organize, and develop strong engineering teams.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- A proactive approach to everyday tasks and you describe yourself as an honest and team-oriented person.
- Ambition and a clear vision of how to grow yourself, your team, and the company.
- A desire to travel to foreign countries, work with different cultures, and lead a diverse group of engineers.
- Great command of English and you speak fluently to clients, partners, and colleagues alike.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more.
- You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. Detailed onboarding program which will get you introduced to our whole company and help you make an impact in the world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office