Content Marketing Specialist
- Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Department: Marketing
- Office: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
More about you:
You are a savvy, web content writer who knows and understands the mechanics of how technology shapes the way we communicate. Someone who has experience producing B2B branded content and writing about solutions and products.
The Marketing Team is measured on the continual improvement of customer nurturing and retention through storytelling, as well as the increase in new prospects through the consistent development and deployment of content to each buyer persona group. Success is measured around lifetime customer value, customer satisfaction, and employee advocacy.
- Responsible for both short-form and long-form content marketing writing such as web page copy, blog posts, meta-descriptions, landing page copy, emails, event descriptions and more.
- Leverage messaging, positioning, and value propositions to write emails, web copy, white papers, brochures, presentation scripts and more.
- Work closely with business, development, product, and design teams to create engaging web page copy, case studies, infographics, and product sheets.
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing on sales enablement content including case studies, data-driven blog posts and pdfs, and educational content about our products and solutions.
- Collaborate with the growth marketing team on content distribution, content optimization, and SEO
- 5 years of experience in content writing and marketing in IT, SaaS, or comparable industry that is heavily reliant on technology.
- Hands on experience using SEO, HTML and web traffic metrics.
- Ability to unravel technical product information into clear and concise copy.
- Research effective long-tail as well as head keywords using tools like Moz.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Interest in digital communication, Software as a Service (SaaS), web services, technology, and industry trends.
- Extensive experience CMS tools such as WordPress.
- How to do comparative analysis of copy, and pick up the good and the bad.
- Preferably some experience with web management, PR, marketing automation and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Detail orientated.
- Can work with multiple stakeholders and manage project timelines.
- Ability to use American English as a communication standard.
- Any additional written and spoken languages will be advantageous.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the detailed onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowances, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle