Senior Digital Advertising Specialist
- Shenzhen, China
- Department: Marketing
- Office: Shenzhen (China)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
This is your opportunity to develop, lead and implement a digital advertising strategy for the world’s leading omnichannel communications platform. Create and manage Infobip’s paid advertising campaigns including search, social media and display advertising on the global level, with responsibility for campaign analysis and optimization to drive leads.
This role will also lead strategy and operations for Infobip’s digital advertising segment, including budgeting; working with various agencies, partners and vendors; and building relationships with internal teams and key stakeholders. The Senior Digital Advertising Specialist will also mentor and coordinate daily tasks of the Digital Advertising Specialist.
You know you’re doing a good job when you:
- Define digital advertising strategy and tactics on the regional level.
- Define digital advertising campaign budgets and media plans.
- Implement advanced digital advertising campaigns, including paid search, social media, and display advertising.
- Optimize and manage launched campaigns using various analytics tools (proficiency in Google, Baidu and Naver Analytics preferred).
- Coordinate with Analytics specialist to monitor campaign success, including campaign tracking and evaluation; monitor web analytics in accordance with internal goals.
- Research external tools and software for campaign optimization.
- Create reports detailing results of digital advertising campaigns.
- Work with external partners, agencies and vendors to optimize campaign performance and department operations.
- Coordinate with Infobip regional marketing teams to align on strategy for specific markets.
- Mentor and coordinate daily tasks for team members.
- Educate other departments and employees about trends in digital advertising.
- Maintain high-level product knowledge to ensure the organization retains a leadership position.
More about you:
- 4+ years’ experience in digital advertising, including paid search, social media, display advertising, and B2B lead generation campaigns.
- Ability to analyze data and metrics, and translate insights into actionable strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of paid search (Baidu, Google Ads,Naver), social media advertising (WeChat, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), and Google Analytics (certifications preferred).
- Passion for digital and online media, researching and understanding industry trends is second nature to you.
- Strong command of English language, including oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational, people and project management skills (Excel, PPT, etc.).
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.