Enterprise Presales Engineer
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
- Department: Presales & Project Office
- Office: Mexico City (Mexico)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Your key responsibilities and purpose on the position of Enterprise Presales Engineer will be:
- Provide support to Sales by participating in communication with customer and identifying customer’s needs in terms of possible technical solutions.
- Collect technical requirements, design solutions and plan testing and integration services for customers.
- Have an overview of market feature requirements and provide feedback to Client Solutions/Product Development to steer the development of products’ features.
- Have detailed overview of Infobip’s products and solutions from technical and commercial point of view and keep track of any changes and upgrades.
- Have an excellent overview of the business and be up to date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
More about you:
- 5+ Professional experience in client relations as a Enterprise Presales Engineer in IT, Telecom companies.
- Experience in the Telecommunications Industry with a well define technical knowledge regarding different products & solutions from IT, Telecom Companies.
- Experience working with the following solutions SaaS, CPAAS and CCAAS.
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike in English.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – We challenge you to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!