Head Of Customer Support
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Department: Core Operations
- Office: Pune (India)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Head of Customer Support is responsible to organize and lead technical support for customer on regional level. Manager is expected to ensure high customer satisfaction and manage regional team resources. Head is expected to scale functional strategy in line with overall Infobip business objectives and work closely with regional leadership of all functions to ensure world-class customer experience.
- Effective technical support delivery: Define, execute, and drive forward department and companies OKRs and organize resources to meet regional teams’ targets, having in mind customer’s needs and Infobip business strategy and attain quarterly support package revenue targets on regional level
- Ensure High Customer Satisfaction and Advocacy: Accountable for the highest quality standards in technical service and support with collaboration of regional leadership of all Infobip functions to ensure world-class customer experience and to nurture relationships with key stakeholders from customer and partner side (executive level)
- Increase the Value of Infobip Service for Customers: Influence monetization of support packages in existing customer base and new revenue opportunity creation through customer support generated leads. Cooperate with Revenue, Customer Success and Professional Services organizational units to promote user adoption and effective use of Infobip solutions, and support renewal efforts
- Lead and manage high-performing Technical Support team: Hire, train and manage team of new and experienced resources to fulfill business objectives with high productivity, engagement, and retention within regional team. Ensure growth and development opportunities for all team members and handle day-to-day team management tasks (vacation scheduling, expense reports, time entry, etc.)
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or technology; preferably MBA
- 15+ years of experience in technical support with strong product domain knowledge with minimum 6+ years of experience in leadership
- Experience with SAAS background in enterprise-level preferred.
- A proven focus on results and execution, with motivation to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive projects and your team members to results
- Ability to work effectively with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base
- A data driven approach, clear on KPI’s, and strong understanding of customer journey
- Leading by example: You strive your team to be focused, result-oriented, forward thinking and always testing new opportunities.
- Build on a culture: of ownership, passion and successfully crossing the finish line as a team
- The ability to attract and develop talent, create a culture of collaboration and teamwork that fosters open communication and organizational flexibility
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills towards your clients, partners, and colleagues and a great command of English
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 5 minutes.
- Educational budget – You get to decide will you spend your budget on conferences, online courses or certifications.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects, flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home,.. Talk about a balanced lifestyle!