Customer Support Engineer
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Department: Core Operations
- Office: Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions daily and having huge amount of clients using it; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To maintain traffic flow, 99.9% platform uptime, and customer satisfaction, it is essential to solve and prevent any technical issues with which our clients are dealing with. As a Customer Support Engineer, you will directly impact client experience, their satisfaction and help them resolve any technical questions they are encountering while using our platform.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are attending to customer inquiries and problems are quickly resolved in a highly professional manner, in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- Clients receive clear and accurate information in a matter of minutes.
- You can find workarounds when issues appear and can understand client needs.
- You proactively suggest changes that are improving internal processes, customer experience and quality of service we are providing.
- You provide continuous feedback to our internal teams of engineers to improve our products based on the needs of our clients and their feedback.
- You are consulting and mentoring other team members while providing them with meaningful feedback.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a 2nd level technical support role.
- You have a wide range of interests and working experience in these technologies: SQL, programming logic, and computer networks.
- You really care about clients, looking to provide the best possible experience at all times.
- You know that being supportive is a mindset; it’s in your true nature to be equally supportive to both your clients and your colleagues.
- You are curious to learn how things work and what you can do to improve them.
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve technical problems.
- You communicate effectively to clients, partners, colleagues, and engineering teams alike in English & Vietnamese.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into an Enterprise Solutions superstar with exceptional knowledge of the IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with a majority of leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more.