- Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Finance
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. And we are just starting. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Accountant ensures that Infobip maintains effective accounting practices and internal controls in line with accepted accounting practices. Your work plays a crucial role in supporting management in making strategic company decisions. You will share the responsibility for driving the continuous success of Infobip. Tasks that you will work on will range from operational to more complex ones and they will be of high importance for us.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Preparing and recording asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information for an entity
- Assisting in preparation of financial monthly, quarterly & annual reports and submission to headquarters
- Ensuring appropriate internal controls. Assissting in researching and analyzing accounting matters; reviewing and correcting errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Maintaining and reconcileing Balance Sheet accounts, subsidairy ledger and general ledger accounts
- Ensuring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures, identifying and minimizing operational risks for Company
- Initiating, supporting & driving improvement initiatives
More about you:
- You possess Bachelor's degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Finance, Accounting or Business administration, or equivalent
- You have minimum 1 years of experience directly in Finance and Administration
- Preferably you have experience in accounting and international dealings (inter company invoicing and participation in preparation of consolidation reporting package)
- You have advanced and fluent knowledge of English language
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel
- You have excellent organizational and analytical skills
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more, such as Viber, Zendesk and O2. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.