Head of Customer Support
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Office: Manila (Philippines)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions daily and having huge amount of clients using it; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To maintain traffic flow, 99.9% platform uptime, and customer satisfaction, it is essential to solve and prevent any technical issues with which our clients are dealing with. As the Head of Customer Support, you will be responsible in organizing and leading technical support for customers on a regional level. You will be expected to ensure high customer satisfaction and manage team resources in the APAC region.
- Organize resources to meet regional teams' targets, having in mind the customers' needs and Infobip's business strategy
- Define, execute, and drive forward department and company OKRs and strategic improvements
- Lead and manage a high-performing technical support team
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and advocacy
- Increase the value of Infobip service for customers by cooperating with key stakeholders to tackle business and revenue opportunities
- At least 10 years of management experience in technical support or in other relevant technical fields
- Experience in the enterprise SaaS or CPaaS environment is a plus
- A proven focus on results and execution, with a motivation to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive team members to results
- Ability to work effectively with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base
- A data driven approach to meeting KPIs and a strong understanding of the customer journey
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!