Sales Team Leader
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Department: Sales
- Office: Istanbul (Turkey)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
A key component of this role will be to energize the team to their full potential by providing coaching and regular feedback. The role is about sharing skills and capabilities whilst leading others and valuing each individual’s strengths and development opportunities.
Sales Team Leader leads the team to achieve increased sales and delivery to client expectations in the assigned market.
- Managing Business Development Team
- Presenting our services to a range of potential business partners
- Holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company's customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the assigned territory
- Attending industry events - off-line and on-line - in order to expend your network and boost our business relationships.
- Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
- Managing the entire sales process with analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities.
- Individual gross profit/traffic responsibility from new account acquisition
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM
More about you:
- You are a professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 7+ years professional experience in Sales (hunting) and 2-3 years of team management
- Proven track record of driving annual increase in quarterly/annual margin, revenue, growth and acquisition targets in an assigned region
- Ability to enhance, tailor and drive sales process across an assigned region while always in line with company strategy
- Customer centricity approach, through Client Challenger or Customer Journey methodologies
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- You are in a great command of English, you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, team buildings, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care of your equipment needs
- Internal/extrenal conferences which gathers Infobippers from all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office
- Recommendation Rewards - if a colleague you recommended for a position is hired, you are rewarded too