Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: People Operations
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. And we are just starting. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our POP team represents the backbone of Infobip’s growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market. We are not only hiring, we also constantly care about our employees’ satisfaction and continuous development.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Building strong relationship with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs
- Proactively source potential candidates through job portals, LinkedIn, contacts and events
- Manage to close the full cycle talent acquisition process and ensure smooth and positive candidate experience
- Follow recruitment trends in order to attract and retain the best talents
- Develop and execute a recruitment strategy that best fits the needs of the company and satisfies the current openings in a specific region/business area
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Leading different projects with the aim of improving the hiring process
- Supporting employer branding strategy, networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities to continually build and enhance the talent pool for an organisation
More about you:
- You have at least 5 years of recruiting experience
- Preferably you have experience recruiting on international level and collaborating with external recruitment agencies
- You have experience with supporting and/or implementing employer branding strategy on different markets
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of German, French or any other European language is a plus
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- You are a person with integrity
- You are easily approachable
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary
- You have excellent organisational skills
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more, such as Viber, Zendesk and O2. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.