Senior Project Manager
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Office: Manila (Philippines)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for managing the delivery of Infobip solution implementation. This role is leading implementation projects and professional services engagements, according to agreed scope, time, and budget – all while ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction. They are focused on helping customers to utilize Infobip solutions in the best possible way for their business. From initiation through to completion, the Project Manager is responsible for all stages in project implementation regarding milestones achievements, resources, escalations, change management, stakeholders, and team management. This role should be able to manage multiple concurrent projects and work with various resources within a matrix environment, as well as providing support to the sales process through scoping and recognizing opportunities for expanding the sales of professional services.
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects ensuring quality, on-time, and on-budget implementations
- Manage expectations with the customer regarding project scope, Infobip PS delivery model, stakeholder roles and responsibilities, timelines, escalation and change management, communication and risk management plans
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Delivery of final presentation and signoff of key milestones and deliverables
- On demand support to the sales cycle through scoping of PS engagements and estimation
- At least 10 years of experience in the ICT sector working on technical projects and program management
- Ability to effectively manage the operational aspects of multiple projects and serve as a liaison between business units across different geographies
- Having knowledge about best practices from Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
- A great command of the English language when communicating to clients, partners, and colleagues alike
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!