Digital Demand Generation Expert
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Department: Marketing
- Office: Pune (India)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The Digital Demand Generation Expert is a key member of the regional marketing team who is responsible for the strategy, development, and execution of programs that drive pipeline revenue generation in order to meet regional targets across all customer segments and through all stages of the buyers’ journey: from awareness, acquisition and adoption, to revenue, retention and referral.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, Region, this position will be responsible for interfacing directly with other marketing stakeholders, as well as Product, Sales, SalesOps, and Customer Success teams to develop integrated campaigns & initiatives across multiple channels including: digital advertising, social media, webinars and virtual events, email marketing automation, content, content syndication, and others.
- Execute activities for demand generation function for Infobip, including development and execution of strategies for multiple customer segments to drive market awareness, educate and capture buyers’ interest, and ultimately build pipeline across prospects and customers.
- Build, scale, and optimize digital marketing channels including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Facebook, LinkedIn and more. Test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics across channels (e.g., landing pages, ad copy, creative, etc.). Evaluate and track key success metrics across digital marketing channels (e.g., performance, ROI, etc.).
- Work closely with product marketing, growth, brand, customer and partnership marketing to develop and determine which content assets are produced and promoted to whom, when, and at what cadence to target specific buying personas.
- Partner with the regional sales through account-based marketing to build a demand generation plan that engages and nurtures target accounts and those within our ideal customer profile.
- Drive new levels of cross-channel and integrated marketing and ensure our marketing activities are aligned and planned well in advance. Select and partner with agencies or other external resources as necessary to drive results across multiple channels.
- Understand the entire marketing and sales process, from acquisition to close, so that you can improve pipeline growth and velocity across the entire funnel in partnership with the sales and revenue operations team.
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations, decisions, and forecasts for our demand generation tactics, tiered accounts, and paid investments. Measure, optimize, and focus the growth and demand generation activities on a weekly basis.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report the impact of demand generation campaigns on MQL, SQL, pipeline, revenue, and sales cycle length; leverage quantitative skills to interpret data and gain insights that then translate into actionable changes.
- Manage the demand generation budget and ensure key deliverables from all related third-party providers, including agencies, freelancers, and contractors
- Overall 7+ years if experience and 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing role. B2B SaaS experience is an advantage.
- Ability to develop processes while facilitating culture in a hyper-growth environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; equally comfortable speaking in front of large audiences as with intimate groups of executives
- Expert in digital marketing and has a very good understanding of the role of valuable content in engaging customers across every stage of their journey
- Familiar with main digital advertising platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads)
- Highly proficient in evaluating demand channels’ performance through quantitative analysis to determine appropriate changes in the marketing mix.
- Comfortable collaborating on projects with a variety of personalities
- Ability to act independently in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to effectively manage workload with minimal supervision
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!