Africa Sales Director
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Department: Sales
- Office: Johannesburg (South Africa)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us on our quest to grow these numbers to ... well, the sky is the limit!
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The Sales Director is the managerial regional role in the sales function. The person in this role is responsible for overseeing and managing all business activities typically spanning a wide geographical area through overall responsibility towards regional Board in regards to sales business strategy and achieved results in terms of margins, revenue, growth and acquisitions.
- Annual increase in quarterly/annual margin, revenue, growth and acquisition targets in the regions (financial reports, CRM data)
- Standardization of Sales process in region
- Setting annual / quarterly goals for sales team in the region according to the sales business strategy
- Growth of the sales team and talent management
- Building / maintaining a high performing unit
- Collaboration of the teams within the unit and between different units, close collaboration with MD
- Establishing Infobip’s presence in the region
- Change management
- Effective budgeting
More about you:
- You are an A-Player, Sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 10+ years professional experience in sales/client relations and team management.
- Africa experience is a must
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Your communication skills are excellent.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You are fluent in English
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!