Technical Account Administration Manager
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Department: Core Operations
- Office: Manila (Philippines)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The Technical Account Administration (TAA) Manager is responsible to organize and lead efficient delivery of technical services to internal and external customers. The manager is expected to ensure high customer satisfaction and manage team resources. As a TAA Manager, you will be focused on recognizing opportunities for process improvement and tools automatization, having in mind Infobip business strategy and customer experience. Additionally, the TAA manager is expected to build and grow team members and ensure high level of engagement and retention within the team.
- Plan and coordinate operational activities and tasks on team level having in mind customer’s need and Infobip business strategy
- Assess the complexity of service requests and organize the work distribution in line with SLA
- Assist with day to day operations and operational work when needed
- Identify faulty procedures and assist in improving them
- Drive internal projects to develop automatization, improve processes, tools, and metrics
- Resolve internal and external escalations
- Scale information about all the changes & novelties needed for successful execution of the tasks
- Responsible for the highest quality standards in technical service provided by the team
- Manage relationship with internal and external customers
- Hire, train and manage team of new and experienced resources to fulfill business objectives
- Ensure high productivity, engagement, and retention within the team
- Ensure growth and development opportunities for all team members
- Handle day-to-day team management tasks (vacation scheduling, expense reports, time entry, etc.)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in senior level support roles or leadership positions
- You have a wide range of interests and working experience in these technologies: SQL, programming logic, and computer networks
- You have great knowledge of IT, both Industry and technologies
- You really care about clients, looking to provide the best possible experience at all times
- You have Analytical approach to problem solving in a dynamic environment
- You have the ability to provide and execute decisions in highly complex and impactful situations
- You communicate effectively to clients, partners, colleagues, and engineering teams alike in English
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into an Enterprise Solutions superstar with exceptional knowledge of the IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with a majority of leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more.