Product Expert (SaaS / Cloud experience mandatory)
- Casablanca, Morocco
- Department: Product Development
- Office: Casablanca (Morocco)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Product Expert, you will support the Customer Facing Enablement team to drive specific products with a focus where the region is weak in both focus and expertise. You will carry quota for top products that support the region’s key revenues & GP KPI’s.
You will directly report to the Regional Sales Manager based in Casablanca.
Your main missions will be:
- Grow specific product revenue for the region
- Grow number of customers for the region
- Grow product usage for existing product users in the region
- Ensure product knowledge in Customer Facing Enablement Team is at regional standards
Qualifications / More about you:
- Relevant degree / diploma in Marketing & Sales
- 5+ years overall experience including 3 to 5 years’ experience in product marketing and in developing and managing products and lifecycle
- 3 to 5 years selling products internally and externally up to C level
- Independent / self-starter individual with low to no supervisory required
- High level of communication – presentation, speaking and writing in English & French
- Have carried sales quotas of 100k Euro or more per annum
- Coaching and training to indirect reports
- Team player with big picture mindset
- Leadership skills: to drive indirect teams and individuals to deliver own KPI’s
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!