Senior Partnership Growth Manager (MNO's experience mandatory)
- Casablanca, Morocco
- Department: Operator Partnerships
- Office: Casablanca (Morocco)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Senior Partnership Growth Manager, you will focus on all existing connections, upsell and build great regional relationship with MNOs.
You will directly report to the Regional Director of Operator Partnership for Francophone Africa.
Your main missions will be:
- Becoming expert in SaaS portfolio & specifically designed telecom products
- Managing relationship with Telecom Operators
- Implementing a unique negotiation and sales skills set
- Identifying and creating new opportunities (cross-sell)
- Driving implementation of Telecom products for realized opportunities
- Driving realization of CPaaS Business Solutions
- Identifying and creating upsell opportunities
- Driving implementation of Telecom products for realized upsell opportunities
- Improving MNO relationships
- Enabling high MNO satisfaction
- Tracking market and industry trends
- Collecting and transferring information from the market to internal product and solution departments
- Monitoring legal regulations
- Preparing documentation for specific services to MNOs when required
Qualifications / More about you:
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications, Electronic or Systems Engineering would be advantageous
· 5 to 8 years of experience in telecommunication or IT industry
· Excellent French and English communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems and passion towards technology
· Strong network and able to develop a personal brand with the MNOs in MENA with focus on Levant region
· Not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations
· Track record of completing your tasks in time while paying strict attention to details
· Able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
· Open to travelling into the Region
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, discounted corporate gym memberships, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!