Senior Account Executive - DACH
- Berlin, Germany
- Department: Sales
- Office: Berlin
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The Senior Account Executive is an individual contributor role with direct reporting line towards Enterprise Team Leader.
The main goal for this role is to identify business opportunities with current leads/clients and prospective key clients and to sell the Infobip’s product/service offering to its High-touch clients in the designated area and to proactively recommend solutions to our clients.
In addition to the actual sales activities, Senior Account Executive is usually one of the most experienced sales representatives so it is expected of him/her to share his knowledge with the rest of the team members, mentor newly recruited sales team members, answer technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members.
· Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to prospective and existing customers base, in designated geographical territory
· Own for new and existing client relationship end-to-end,
· Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
· Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. expanding touch points and footprint in key accounts.
· Work closely with the Customer Success Manager to develop proper account planning and customer journey mapping, to increase the value of our offering and grow each partnership/account.
· Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
· Build and maintain strong client relationships, and serve as a trusted partner to your clients maintain account health
· Coordinate with service delivery teams for deployment and ongoing delivery of our cutting-edge product suite
· As a Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
· Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
· Strong experience in Sales, with experience in SaaS products as a plus
· You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have great command of English and German
· Successful sales track record.
· Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts..
· Interaction with C level players.
· Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
· Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
· Travel may be needed.
· Bachelor degree or equivalent.
What's in it for me?
- Learning - Our sales managers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry.
- Great environment - Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of it all.
- Compensation - We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.