Marketing Manager - Central Europe
- Munich, Germany
- Office: Munich (Germany)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The Marketing Manager, Central Europe reports to the Head of Marketing Europe, working closely with sales, operator & strategic partnerships, corporate marketing, and other stakeholders to plan, execute, manage, and measure marketing programs that create awareness and drive pipeline in the existing Infobip prospect, customer and partner base. The Marketing Manager is also responsible for creating, managing, and adapting corporate, product, and sector-specific content for his or her region.
The Marketing Manager plans and executes region-specific campaigns, & leverages industry and company best practices. The Marketing Manager will clearly define campaigns and programs, align them with broader corporate and regional goals, ensure relevance to the country market or sector. Additionally, the Marketing Manager works closely with the Head of Marketing Europe to ensure alignment, consistency in message, assess campaign effectiveness, and to ensure adequate resource allocation in line with the regional budget. This person will also interact regularly with senior managers throughout the organization with a vested interest in the team’s outcomes.
In conjunction with team members and marketing management, the Marketing Manager, will:
• Develop and execute regional marketing strategy for direct sales and channel partners that results in meeting or exceeding demand generation and revenue targets, ensure alignment with regional sales priorities and goals.
• Establish key demand generation goals using marketing system metrics, market trends, historical data, company revenue targets, and other data; monitor and report on performance. Ensure demand generation campaigns are managed and measured using Infobip’s global sales and marketing systems (Eloqua, SFDC).
• Create and coordinate demand generation and nurture projects with the local and HQ marketing resources, ensuring that high quality leads get processed across the sales funnel – from lead to marketing qualified lead (MQL) and beyond.
• Work closely with sales, business development, product management, direct marketing, corporate communications, creative, product marketing and other teams to ensure that Infobip’s solutions are appropriately visible in the marketplace.
• Manage day to day activities with regional agencies.
• Assist in coordination with regional PR firm and local journalist enquiries.
• Create and/or support 3rd party and Infobip event requirements with help of local and HQ marketing resources.
• Support regional requirements on regional/corporate website.
• Keep abreast of local regulatory requirements.
• Assist with annual marketing plans and associated budgets.
• Plan and budget direct and joint marketing activities with partners in the selected regions and countries.
• Assure strong and accurate reflection of Infobip messages, differentiation, brand, logo in all partner and joint marketing campaigns.
• Provide marketing support for sales and marketing team at partner organizations to drive business and support partner-sponsored joint lead generation and partner awareness efforts.
• Provide marketing support for joint or local marketing programs to support brand awareness and channel demand generation.
• Work closely with other cross-functional team members across Corporate, Global Field Marketing, and Alliances in the successful delivery of programs and deliverables.
• All other marketing activities per request and where appropriate. Support may be required in additional European geographies.
• Travel within the European region may be required.
The successful candidate must:
• Have 7+ years of demand generation, marketing program, and/or channel marketing experience with a Business –to- Business IT software company: proven marketing success with SaaS solutions is a benefit.
• Be a strong independent researcher and concise communicator both verbally and in writing with the ability to understand and develop messages for a wide range of issues and audiences.
• Be disciplined, organized and demonstrate the ability to lead others to success. Experience managing multiple stakeholders in a matrix organization.
• Be able to understand and translate highly technical information to a lay community, ensuring its relevance to the local market or sector.
• Be able to prioritize, delegate and manage multiple, potentially conflicting tasks.
• Be able to work effectively with a creative, global workforce and within a virtual team.
• Have experience in successfully using sales and marketing systems, programs, and analytics to monitor and measure results (ex. Eloqua, SFDC).
• Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where individual initiative is critical.
• Flexibility, willing to step up to the challenge with a solution focused mind set.
• You are fluent in English and German
What's in it for me?
- Learning - Our sales managers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry.
- Great environment - Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of it all.
- Compensation - We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.