Partnership Enablement Manager
- Hong Kong
- Department: Sales
- Office: Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
- Develops partner on-boarding methodology to quickly on-boarding new partners, SF account registration, Partner Portal account activation, test account and any other accounts and access set up. Partner PO issuance and payment/credit approval process clearance.
- Works with North APAC Sales Expert, Presales Manager, and HQ Partnership and Solutioning teams to develop content and messaging framework that tell the Infobip storyline at the Partnership Engagement level, Solutions Portfolio level, and map into Partner business priorities to start the customer journey. Partners may have strengths in different verticals. Various Vertical and Industry Messaging for the Partner GTM are also very critical.
- Coordinates resources for Sales and Technical Partner Enablement and Trainings by working with North APAC Sales Expert and Presales Manager to help partners ramping up the on-boarding process and build a knowledge base for partners to start customer journey.
- Works very closely with North APAC Sales Expert and Presales Manager to lobby HQ support on any special asks, or integration requirements from partners that have business impact. Works with partners to build business justifications and potential revenue upsides to justify the Infobip investment.
- Be part of Infobip Confluence Community and pick up best practices in partnership enablement, effective solutioning approach, and certain partner problem solving short cuts.
- Works with Sales and CSM teams across APAC, even across to other regions to Consolidate customer use cases by verticals, to help partner shorten their initial customer journey and close their First Win faster.
- Attends quarterly Partner Business Reviews and follow up action items to shorten the Customer Success Journey for partners.
- Partner POC priority management from deal registration in Partner Portal. Needs to work with North APAC Sales Expert and Presales Manager very closely on this coordination.
- Coordinates New Products and Solutions Updates for Partners with North APAC Sales Experts.
- Coordinates and Manage Partner Certification requirements, schedules, and works with North APAC Sales Expert, Presales Manager, and HQ partnership teams for content delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in IT field is required.
- Past Partnership Alliances Management, Partner Enablement, Marketing, Business Development, and/or Product Management experiences are a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in Partner Enablement, Partner Programs Execution, Engineering related roles are preferred.
- Ability to turn technical content into compelling business value propositions for different target audiences would be nice.
- Solid understanding of how enterprise sales process, sales operations, sales behaviors, sales incentive strategies, and sales compensation models operates is key.
- Had project management skills and a demonstrated understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results that achieve business goals.
- Ability to clearly articulate the business goals of content deliverables.
- Planning and organization skills (well organized, prioritization and time management skills).
- Ability to work on complex issues, or a number of issues simultaneously.
- A flexible, pro-active, positive attitude is a must.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation