Partnership Development Manager
- Seoul, Korea, republic of
- Department: Sales
- Office: Seoul (South Korea)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Partnership “Success” Management -
- Partner Connect Program Management for various partners, meeting their needs and developing their strengths as Infobip partners.
- Partner Portal deal registration pipeline management.
- Regular pipeline review with partners and prioritize POC requirements.
- Partnership Performance Dashboarding and Tracker development and weekly follow up.
- Conducts and Drives Partnership Joint Business Planning Process.
- Conducts and Drives Partnership Quarterly Business Review.
- Works with partners and develop their Vertical strengths and mapping that against Infobip Solutions to maximize customer journey success.
- Works with Partner Enablement Managers to cater relevant Infobip customer use cases for each partner and strives a similar solution win.
- Works with Partner Enablement Manager, Presales Manager, Sales Expert, Marketing to drive and coordinate regular partner webinars, new solutions updates, New Product Introduction, etc.
- Manage cohesive teamwork between Partners and Infobip Sales and CSM teams. Teamwork is top priority.
- Responsible to resolve any potential channel conflicts between partners.
- Partner Monthly Pipeline review and forecasting.
- Works with partners to drive GTM coverages by products, solutions, customer segmentation, and key verticals.
- Drives business development effort to augment Infobip’s market share with newly found adjacent ISVs, Partners, or Strategic Alliances.
- Works with partners, when necessary, develops partner specific programs and promotions to drive incremental revenue success.
- Works with North APAC teams and HQ teams to develop a Mid-Market, SME GTM strategy and Plan.
- Bachelor's degree in IT field is required.
- Have had worked in quota carrying sales management roles before.
- Past Partnership Alliances Management, Partner Enablement, Marketing, Business Development, and/or Product Management experiences are a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in Partnership Development, Partner Programs Execution, Partner SI/Reseller Business Management are key.
- Solid understanding of how enterprise sales process, sales operations, sales behaviors, sales incentive strategies, and sales compensation models operates is key.
- Had project management skills and a demonstrated understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results that achieve business goals.
- Ability to clearly articulate the business goals of content deliverables.
- Planning and organization skills (well organized, prioritization and time management skills).
- Ability to work on complex issues, or number of issues simultaneously.
- Having a flexible, pro-active, positive attitude is a must.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a talent acquisition superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.