- Seoul, South Korea
- Department: Finance
- Office: Seoul (South Korea)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The main purpose for this role is to provide administrative support to achieve efficient operation of the Infobip business in Seoul.
Your work plays a crucial role in ensuring continuous success of the company and the tasks will vary from general to very operational.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Perform administrative tasks such as data entry, manage calendars, book travel, schedule facilities and equipment, deal with external parties such as vendors and service providers for operations and back office support.
• Order and maintain stationery and office supplies, operate office equipment and manage office space including facilities management.
• Perform general office duties as needed i.e. organize and store paperwork, courier documents, handle incoming calls, mails and other materials.
• Assist in Finance functions such as banking transactions, corporate seal and certifications, treasury and invoicing, processing of employee reimbursements and contracts safekeeping.
• Keep your team’s business operations and activities organized and moving forward.
More about you:
• Bachelor’s Degree. Fresh graduates without full-time working experience are welcomed to apply.
• Fluent English skills (listening, reading, writing and speaking).
• Advanced communication skills and patience.
• Finance background (majored or worked in Finance) is a plus.
• When apply, please submit English resume.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a talent acquisition superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.