Talent Acquisition Specialist (Japanese speaking)
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Department: People Operations
- Office: Taipei (Taiwan, China)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our POP team represents the backbone of Infobip’s growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market. We are not only hiring, we also constantly care about our employees’ satisfaction and continuous development. Our international and multicultural People Operations team is a champion of Infobip culture and our goal is to attract, recruit and develop the very best talents in their field and ensure they’re highly engaged, satisfied and constantly challenged.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Engage with business leaders in addressing key recruitment challenges, developing the strategic approach for and leading initiatives in sourcing, assessment and other recruitment areas.
- Successfully collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs.
- Develop and execute a recruitment strategy that best fits the needs of the company and satisfies the current openings.
- Proactively source potential candidates through job portals, LinkedIn, contacts and events.
- Manage to close the full cycle talent acquisition process and ensure smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Work with the team to leverage long-term relationships with talent pools and communities across the industry to identify candidates.
- Ensure that the new employees’ first day and the onboarding program is planned and executed in a top notch manner.
- Follow recruitment trends in order to attract and retain the best talents.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis and are responsible for people related HR documentation.
- Represent Infobip internally and externally at events, support employer branding, networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities to continually build and enhance the talent pool for an organization.
More about you:
- You have the ability to understand the parts of the business and their interrelationships.
- You seek to make an impact through attracting and hiring the very best talent in the market.
- You have at least 7 years of HR experience, in which 3 years preferably in recruitment agencies or in international IT/Telco industries.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- You are a person with integrity with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- You are easily approachable.
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary.
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Japanese.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a talent acquisition superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.