Email Deliverability Expert
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Department: Engineering
- Office: Pune (India)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
- In-depth experience in large scale email operations (sender, ESP, or receiver), is highly valued.
- Strong understanding of email engagement metrics and tools to query and analyse client results.
- An in-depth understanding of the technical aspects of messaging, including email FBLs, DNS, DKIM, SPF, DMARC and other core infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Inbox Placement, IP Addresses delisting and management.
- Experience with MTA (PMTA or others) is a plus.
- Knowledge of global and regional data collection and handling requirements from both a legislative (CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR etc.) and receiver (Gmail, Microsoft etc.) perspective.
- Experience using 3rd-party deliverability tools (eDataSource, 250ok, Email On Acid)
- Implement and apply best in class email delivery consulting and industry knowledge.
- Look for patterns in customer needs and ways to improve the team’s efficiency and effectiveness through tools and processes.
More about you:
- BE/BTech or MS in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience in Email Deliverability domain.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 5 minutes.
- Educational budget – You get to decide will you spend your budget on conferences, online courses or certifications.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!