Regional Presales Manager
- Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Department: Presales & Project Office
- Office: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally and now moving into SaaS. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip’s Presales & Project office is a global engineering department focused on providing technical solutions to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as being a very important intersection of Sales, Product and Engineering.
They are a front face of all technical teams in Infobip. This enables them to have full picture of business process, from working with developers, product development, sales experts, implementation teams and enterprise clients from all around the world.
As an Regional Presales Manager, you will lead a group of Engineers in multiple countries who provide technical solutions to our clients, consult our sales team on technical aspects of the opportunities and act as a technical lead by ensuring smooth integration between clients and Infobip by successfully coordinating all technical teams involved (internally and externally).
Ultimately, the job of the Regional Presales Manager is to work on optimizing current processes, tools and procedures to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. This position will take a strategic role by liaising regional business plans and goals with development and product teams in HQ.
Your role and responsibilities:
Ensure realization of strategic business goals on regional level
Cascade strategy and business plans to regional teams
Introduce innovation and new practices to provide the best possible service to customers
Engage with the most important customers and projects on regional level
Enable regional presales teams with market knowledge and good practices
Ensure collaboration with other departments and internal stakeholders
Connect and align HQ and regional initiatives
Support regional team leaders in talent attraction and talent management
Support performance management and development of regional presales team members
Develop tools and processes to support work of regional teams
You are the right person for us, if you have:
More than 12 years of working experience in IT - Software sector and at least 5 years of managerial experience with regional exposure in some countries in APAC (South East Asia).
Proven project management skills and background make you able to lead a project-oriented team.
Strong people management skills (delegating, workload management, task division etc.)
Ability to inspire, lead, organize and develop strong engineering teams.
Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
A proactive approach to everyday tasks and you describe yourself as an honest and team-oriented person.
Ambition and a clear vision of how to grow yourself, your team and the company.
A desire to travel to foreign countries, work with different cultures and lead a diverse group of engineers.
A great command of English and you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our presales engineers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a presales superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.