Partner Marketing Manager
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Office: New Jersey (USA)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is Partner Marketing important at Infobip?
Our strategic partners are an essential component of our go to market success and ultimate growth as a company for the North American Market. As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will directly impact Infobip’s success by further developing our partner network and defining and executing joint go to market strategies together with our Partnership Sales teams.
What will you get to do:
- Drive and enable partner recruitment by elevating Partner Program awareness and driving partner lead generation as part of a cross functional team for the North American Partner team.
- Support Partner Enablement: Work with our Strategic Partners on go-to-market activities based on joint value proposition and creative value propositions through different marketing tactics such as: positioning/messaging collateral, webinars, in-person & virtual events, customer lead-gen, PR, joint client cases etc)
- Support partner teams with training/ onboarding on Infobip solutions and products
- Drive the utilization and optimization of Partner Marketing Development Fund and work on constant program optimization (budget, performance metrics, program elements etc.)
- Constantly use data & insights to evaluate partner marketing opportunities and optimizations activities with a goal of suggesting new activities and improvements to enhance relationship
- Promote the Infobip brand in the industry ecosystem through: industry
events, conferences, trade shows, partner collateral, concierge events, etc.
- Work with our partners on joint customer marketing activities. (PR, Case-studies, other)
- Support partner teams with QBR activities, budget planning and Integrated Marketing calendar
- You have at least 10 years of marketing experience and 5+ years of Partnership Marketing expertise with a proven track record of delivering global and NA market partner success (CCAAS, CPAAS or SAAS experience is must)
- You are passionate about customer experience and engagement technologies
- You really care for and understand customer and partner needs; you can turn technical features into strategic reasons to buy or partner and address customers pain points
- You are experienced in Partner Marketing and Sales Enablement
- You respond to changes in priorities and environment with a can-do attitude
- You can influence decision-making at all levels within an organization and are comfortable with global matrix organizations
- You deliver on time and work well independently across time zones and geographies
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!