Total Rewards Specialist
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: People Operations
- Office: London (UK)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our People Operations Team represents the backbone of Infobip’s growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market. Our goal is to become an Engineering Powerhouse working on the end of innovation and creating strong technical hubs with best engineers in each of our 60+ offices globally. Sounds challenging right?
This role will manage the delivery of an effective and professional compensation and benefits globally, through the development and maintenance of tailored. The scope of this role will include partnering with Regional HR business partners and local HR across the world, providing advice, help and guidance on the delivery of Compensation and benefits initiatives/policies/processes. You will need to be able to work with autonomy and deal with multiple diverse stakeholders.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders which include HQ and Regional Business heads and HR Business Partners to facilitate a true partnership enabling you to engage with and influence these stakeholders accordingly
- Manage the creation and overall delivery of the key compensation and benefits rules working closely with Regional HR teams
- Develop and/or maintain external networks to act efficiently as an expert in trends and comp initiatives, suggest changes if appropriate to Total Rewards Lead
- Apply agile thinking and an understanding of the business and HR to provide pragmatic and informed solutions and ideas which meet both the business needs and fit with the HR agenda
- Act as the escalation point for internal and external inquiries relating to reward plans, policies and procedures. Advise management on resolving reward policy issues as well as making process improvements to reduce future risk.
- Develop and deliver effective communication material/training documentation for new and existing benefit programs, including self service options, intranet content and vendor-based solutions.
- Research and analysis of group benefit and retirement plans, to ensure the competitiveness of plans through benchmark analysis to identify trends and ensure plans remain market competitive
More about you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar compensation and benefits management role is essential
- Strong numerical and analytical skills is a necessity
- High level accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of agility in day to day work
- Evidence of having successfully program managed large, complex projects or programs, achieving satisfaction & timeline objectives.
- Strong communication skills of plans to managers and employees
- Demonstrable experience of grasping issues quickly and delivering effective and efficient solutions
- Experience working for an international company or IT company is a plus
- Excited about a challenging position in a fast-paced environment
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.