Product Designer - Design System
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Product Development
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Product Designer to join our fresh Product Design Team and begin an exciting and challenging career with Infobip.
Are you a curious human being, always trying to get into users' minds, being aware of your own bias? Do you see research as an integral part of product design? Do you get excited when thinking about design systems and how to scale products more effectively?
If so, let's talk.
About the team
We are a bunch of creative, quirky and open-minded designers, researchers and UX writers. The team is pretty fresh, our first designer joined Infobip in 2019. and we’ve been growing our impact within the company ever since.
What we really value is being open, helpful and accountable.
What will you do
- Collaborate in building, evolving, and maintaining the Infobip product design system
- Hands-on working on components, design patterns, and documenting guidelines
- Push the visual excellence of the system and promote best practices
- Keep the system cohesive and accessible, leverage new and existing components
- Actively share knowledge on how to utilize the system
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to various stakeholders
- Help shape our in-house enterprise-level products that are used by thousands of users that reach millions of their customers
- at least 2+ years of experience designing digital products, not just websites
- Proficient in Figma or any other similar tool (but willing to switch to Figma)
- Excellent visual design skills paired with a solid grasp of user-centered design and research
- A systematic approach to design and process
- Experience in building, maintaining, and promoting design systems or libraries
- A detail-oriented designer who values accessibility and inclusive design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A highly collaborative person with a pro-active approach to work
- Some experience in Enterprise UX is a plus
- Fluent in English
Please attach your portfolio with up to date projects that best describe your skills.
Why choose Infobip?
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. And a dedicated education budget that supports your growth.
- Culture - Team spirit, passion, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company. Join us in building a collaborative and supporting environment.
- Conferences - We like to keep up to date with our industry. Attending conferences gives us time to connect and exchange experiences.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, 5 work-from-home days per month, flexible working hours, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle.