Partner Growth Manager
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Department: Operator Partnerships
- Office: Taipei (Taiwan, China)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The position of the Partner Growth Manager is a part of the Operator Partnerships organization structure. Partner Growth Manager is responsible for developing existing relationships with Mobile Network Operators (MNO) and promoting retention, loyalty and MNO's success through Infobip's products and solutions.
The main purpose of this role is to contribute to department goals by:
Monetization of Infobip's products and solutions
- Identifying and creating new opportunities (cross-sell).
- Driving the implementation of telco products for realized opportunities.
- Driving realization of CPaaS Business Solutions & SaaS.
MNO relationship monetization
- Identifying and creating up-sell opportunities.
- Driving the implementation of telco products for realized up-sell opportunities.
MNO Relationship development
- Improvement of MNO relationship.
- Regular QBRs and meetings with MNO.
- Enabling high MNO satisfaction.
- 360 customer view.
This is achieved by Partner Growth Manager cooperating with multiple departments in the organization. Other responsibilities of Partner Growth Manager are to track industry trends, collect and transfer information from the market to internal departments, monitor legal regulations and prepare adequate documentation for the specific services to MNO when necessary.
More about you:
- You are professional with vast experience in the telecom industry (you have more than 5 years of experience in telecommunication or IT industry).
- You have a strong network and developed a personal brand with the MNO.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degrees; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is mandatory.
- Japanese and/or Korean language proficiency would be a good plus.
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills, toward both technical and non-technical audience.
- A problem solver is your second name. When presented with an issue you approach it systematically and thoroughly to get to the best possible solution for all parties involved.
- You have a strong customer-centric approach (customer satisfaction is at all times your priority).
- You have the excellent strategic orientated mindset (you take a broad, long-range approach to problem-solving and decision-making that involves objective analysis, thinking ahead, and planning).
What's in it for me?
- Learning - Our sales managers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry.
- Great environment - Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of it all.
- Compensation - We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.