- Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
- Department: Sales
- Office: Yangon (Myanmar)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2019, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients.
As a Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with big accounts operating on a global scale. Our best sales managers are excellent communicators with amazing analytical skills which allow them to ensure service quality and client satisfaction.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Knowing all the key players and responsible for the new client’s acquisition and generate sales results.
- You approach the potential markets by doing market analysis, building up business relationships with clients or third party collaborations;
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- The number of clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in Myanmar.
- You actively participate in the exhibitions, events and seminars in order to broaden the channels for business development and ensure a full exposure to the targeted clients.
More about you:
- You are an A-Player, Sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 5-7 years professional experience in sales/client relations or business development in telecommunications industry, mobile payments industry, or IT solutions
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Your communication skills are excellent.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You enjoy travelling to foreign countries, even for longer stays.
- Your experience within cPaaS or SaaS will be an added plus.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events.
- Compensation – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!