Customer Success Team Leader
- Bogota, Colombia
- Department: Customer Success Management
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. The main purpose of this role is to lead and motivate CSM team according to defined strategy. CSM Team Lead is supposed to ensure that dedicated team achieve customer growth and retention and delivery to client’s expectations in the assigned market.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Achieve the assigned quota for the territory.
- Monitoring team activities on daily basis, conducting weekly/monthly check-in meetings with team to implement and adjust strategies;
- Measuring customers satisfaction rate for each member of the team, as well as if team members are keeping clean data in Salesforce;
- Taking responsibility for customers of his/her team, and taking active part in communication and improvement of TOP customer’s relationship;
- Cascading information and strategy that was defined on the annual/quarterly/monthly planning’s;
- Sharing information about the new internal procedures and new products/services;
- Suggest market strategy and approach towards new clients (Develop install base);
- Support POP in recruitment, onboarding and performance evaluation of both newcomers and active employees;
- Developing talents within the team and retaining top talents.
More about you:
- You are a professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with previous leading experience in SaaS industry;
- You have at least 7 years of experience in IT companies, and 2 to 3 as a manager leading a Sales team.
- Proven track record of driving annual increase in quarterly/annual margin, revenue, growth and acquisition targets in an assigned region;
- You are passionate about Sales, and you master Sales techniques.
- Ability to enhance, tailor and drive customer success process across an assigned region while always in line with company strategy.
- Customer centricity approach, through Client Challenger or Customer Journey methodologies;
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills;
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments;
- You are in a great command of English, you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!