Operator Partnership Growth Manger
- Amman, Jordan
- Department: Operator Partnerships
- Office: Amman (Jordan)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. As a Partner Growth Manager, you will be accountable for securing short and long-term profitable business for the company by developing existing relationships with MNOs and promoting retention, loyalty and MNO's business success through Infobip’s products, solutions and services.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Identifying and creating new opportunities (cross-sell)
- Driving implementation of Telco products for realized opportunities
- Driving realization of CPaaS Business Solutions
- Identifying and creating upsell opportunities
- Driving implementation of Telco products for realized upsell opportunities
- Improving MNO relationships
- Enabling high MNO satisfaction
- Tracking market and industry trends
- Collecting and transferring information from the market to internal product and solution departments
- Monitoring legal regulations
- Preparing documentation for specific services to MNOs when required
More about you:
- You are professional with vast experience in the telecom industry (you have 3+ years of experience in telecommunication or IT industry).
- You have a strong network and developed a personal brand with the MNOs in MENA with focus on Levant region
- A bachelor's degree in Telecommunications, Electronic or Systems Engineering would be advantageous
- Native Arabic and written and verbal fluency in English
- Excellent written communication skills - high-level literacy, using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems and passion towards technology
- Your knowledge of MS office package is great, and you enjoy conducting market research.
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations.
- You are very organised and have a track record of completing your tasks in time while paying strict attention to details.
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Open to travelling in your role
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalisation.