Customer success manager
- Belgrade, Serbia
- Department: Customer Success Management
- Office: Belgrade (Serbia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, the Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are in contact with all the key accounts in your assigned market and have a great relationship with them.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which products can help the client to evolve their business.
- You are not afraid of reviewing product adoption and providing guidance to clients on how they can realize more value from the subscription.
- Ensure growth of assigned customers (achieved revenue/gross profit growth on assigned customers)
- Customer retention (prevented churn of customers, prevented churn of revenue/gross profit, new use cases, customer health score, new channels)
- Clients, with whom you cooperate, are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service. They are our advocates.
- Ensure proper setup for assigned customers (traffic flow, margin, prevented minuses of GP)
- Ensure smooth service for customers (identified/unidentified issues, number of tickets to Enterprise support, escalations from the customer side, time to resolve the problem)You have the necessary skills for organization, identification, and prioritization of clients’ feedback and inquiry.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders in bringing the best value to customers (stakeholders’ feedback)
- You enjoy collaborating with other internal departments to achieve results as a high performing, inter-dependent team.
More about you:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Client Management or Relations in the SaaS industry
- Proven track record of success in a customer-facing role
- Have experience in driving client engagement, handling difficult situations and challenges and delivering exceptional client service
- Comfortable working with all levels of management across the organization
- A positive and friendly attitude with a willingness to do an innovative change
- You enjoy assisting other team members to define the best client strategy
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Great interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in Salesforce preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degrees; or equivalent combination of education and experience
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!