Director of Partnerships/Partner recruitment
- London, UK
- Department: Operator Partnerships
- Office: London (UK)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The main focus of this role is to contribute to the growth of the different regions by optimal development and management of partnership programs with the goal of increase revenue generated by existing partners.
· Definition of target partner list for the different markets and regions
· Strategic planning of partner recruitment goals, targets, budget
· Creating frameworks and playbooks for the Strategic Alliance and Partnership Managers
· Reviewing, updating and improving partner recruitment process, implementation in CRM/PRM
·Definition, enhancements of partner onboarding plans
· Alignments with Partner Program Development Manager, on program elements, with scope for the program to be attractive for prospect partners
· Alignment with Partnerships Marketing Manager on strategies, budget, activities, to support partner recruitment activities
· Alignment with Sales Directors on required partner types, targets and “territory assignment” of target partners, based on sales strategy for the region/market, driving recruitment activities with scope to recruit partners matching the market requirements
· Coordination, monitoring and performance management of Strategic Alliance and Partnership Managers work and activities, continuous improvement initiatives in cooperation with their team leaders
· Creating comp plans and recruitment of Strategic Alliance and Partnership Managers where required, with scope to build strong, experienced and efficient partner recruitment team
- Experienced in developing high value relationships at the Executive level with partners and customers.
- Deep understanding of customer’s organization to drive customer decisions toward company’s solutions and products
- Knowledge of partners such as System Integrator, ISVs, Digital Transformation consulting partners and Digital Marketing Agencies.
- Effectively differentiates solutions towards stakeholders by providing a consultative, expert approach, leading with market insight, thereby providing significant value within the sales engagement
- Proactive, goal oriented and result driven
- Experienced in managing, nurturing and growing partner eco-system programs
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation