Lead Product Designer
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Product Development
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Lead Product Designer to join our fresh Product Design Team and begin an exciting and challenging career with Infobip.
Are you a curious human being, always trying to get into users' minds, being aware of your own bias? Are you a highly organized, humble and thoughtful leader, who values teamwork over individual heroism? Do you get excited when thinking about ways to level up design maturity in an organization?
If so, we’d love to talk to you.
About the team
We are a bunch of creative, quirky and open-minded designers, researchers and UX writers. The team is pretty fresh, our first designer joined Infobip in 2019. and we’ve been growing our impact within the company ever since.
What we really value is being open, helpful and accountable. Even when ordering lunch.
Being spread over 3 offices: Zagreb, Vodnjan and Split doesn’t stop us from spending valuable time together in person.
What will you do
- Help shape our inhouse enterprise-level products that are used by thousands of users that reach millions of their customers
- Lead and manage a small team of talented designers, owning a meaningful product area
- Find opportunities for your team to develop and grow their impact
- Foster an environment of feedback and continual improvement through design reviews and thoughtful critique
- Collaborate with other leads including Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing
- Partner with PMs to understand the business goals and effectively support the product roadmap
- Work closely with Product Design Director and Lead UX Researcher on strategic initiatives across the organization
- Advocate for research and our design process, actively proposing improvements
- Plan resources & engage in hiring activities
- Nurture a positive attitude and be a representative of our team values and culture
- Help push our Design Maturity to the next level
- Promote our Design Language initiative by pushing visual excellence and promoting best practices and design standards
- Part of the time: hands-on product design in all stages, from concepts to hi-fi prototypes focusing on utilizing methods that will help the team learn
- Contribute to employer & team branding (blogs, meetups, conferences, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products, not just websites
- Experience in leading teams and initiatives
- Ability to motivate and inspire by providing support and removing roadblocks for your team members
- Ability to influence and solicit buy-in with stakeholders and business leadership
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Very good understanding of how user research shapes a product
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A highly collaborative person with a pro-active approach to work
- The ability to see opportunities where others see problems
- Good design skills paired with an excellent understanding of human-computer interaction principles
- Experience in Enterprise UX projects
- Fluent in English
Please attach your portfolio with up to date projects that best describe your skills.
Why choose Infobip?
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. And a dedicated education budget that supports your growth.
- Culture - Team spirit, passion, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company. Join us in building a collaborative and supporting environment.
- Conferences - We like to keep up to date with our industry. Attending conferences gives us time to connect and exchange experiences.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, 5 work-from-home days per month, flexible working hours, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle.