Senior Sales Executive
- Doha, Qatar
- Department: Sales
- Office: Doha
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2020, it is essential to continue building great relationships to new clients. As a Senior Sales Executive, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new clients growing their businesses.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You focus on the creation of new opportunities and business development in Qatar market (hunting role)
- You achieve the numeric sales quotas (% of accomplishment in the set quarterly/annual numeric KPIs; CRM data)
- Customer approach (# of related products promoted to every target customer; % of target customers identified who need related products; # of converted target leads into opportunities in a quarter; identified # of target customers in a country)
- You execute product improvements by researching industry, market trends and business opportunities
- Once the client is onboarded, you closely coordinate the process of handing over the account to the CSM team in the region to make the transition process as smooth as possible.
- Reporting efficiency through timely and accurate updates
- Building relationships and networks by an effective collaboration with customers/partners/internal departments
- Necessary to have Sales experience in Qatar market in the IT or Telecom Industry, working with SaaS. (Retail, banking/Finance, E-Commerce, etc.) from a hunting approach
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales in Qatar market
- You have Sales Pipeline Management, Acquisition of key accounts, and Consultative Sales skills
- Experience with Value Proposition based on a deep discovery approach, Go to market management, Pricing objection management, and Partnership Management.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in Arabic and English.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, team buildings, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care of your equipment needs
- Internal/extrenal conferences which gathers Infobippers from all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office
- Recommendation Rewards - if a colleague you recommended for a position is hired, you are rewarded too