- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Legal
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. And we are just starting. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important?
As we are continually expanding our footprint, we need to make sure that we are compliant in every country where we operate. The purpose of this role is to enhance the compliance function on the global level by relevant high level knowledge and experience in implementing effective compliance system/program. The duties of this role include, but are not limited to implementation of initiatives and effective processes in compliance matters and establishment of controls across jurisdictions where Infobip operates. The goal of this role is to effectively manage the compliance risks. We are looking for people who know how to get things done and are diligent in providing feedback and ideas/suggestions about how to do things faster and better.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Mastermind compliance policies and protocols
- Implementation of compliance programs and policies
- Determination of compliance metrics and tracking system establishment
- Development of effective risk management techniques
- Compliance risk register development
- Research and evaluation of different risk factors
- Compliance audits
- Identification of compliance breaches and active compliance monitoring
- Investigations on compliance related matters
- Liaising and advising different business stakeholders on importance of compliance and navigate rapidly-evolving global compliance landscape
- Working with and help supporting other corporate functions within the organisation
- Anchoring compliance work aligning it with company strategy and business needs through establishing, prioritizing and managing projects
- Suggesting and implementing new processes, tools and procedures for better functioning of the Compliance function
- Initiating and coordinating compliance activities to create risk awareness within the organization, organizing training for employees about various risk and compliance areas
- Mentoring younger colleagues within the compliance function by active sharing of knowledge
More about you:
- You have minimum 12 years experience in the field under your belt
- Higher education degree, law – LLB and/or LLM
- Strong legal function skills
- International exposure in compliance matters
- Experience in implementation of compliance programs and investigations
- Experience in identification of compliance risks processes
- You are solution oriented and have interdisciplinary approach to work
- Full professional fluency in English
- Effective task management
- You love setting up and driving development processes
- You have strong people management skills (developing people, delegating, workload management, task division etc.)
- You have developed passion for technology, for studying and researching different legislation frameworks
- You have excellent organizational, analytical and writing skills; you are quick learner, and you have a strong sense of initiative
- Ready to travel
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – You can look forward to working with the likes of Vodafone, Oracle, Microsoft, Uber, WhatsApp and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalization.