Customer Success Manager
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Department: Customer Success Management
- Office: Mumbai (India)
We're a cloud mobile messaging platform, connecting businesses to half of the world's population and serving 200,000 enterprise clients through 60+ offices on 6 continents.
Our converged communications services bring a mobile dimension to any business. We have leveraged our global connectivity through 800+ operators and local market expertise to allow our wholesale and enterprise clients to easily and successfully run their mobile initiatives around the world.
All our solutions are fully in-house developed, meeting exactly what is needed to establish a state-of-the-art mobile services ecosystem. Through our dedication and passion, we are moving barriers and changing the way people and businesses interact in the ever-changing mobile space.
Why this Role is important to us:
Customer Success Manager is an individual contributor role in regional structure with direct reporting line towards CSM Lead or Team Leader Sales. CSMs are responsible for building relationship, understanding their business, ensuring customers’ satisfaction and retention and helping them grow with Infobip services.
- They are solely responsible for all communicational, operative and administrative tasks related to their customer.
- Ensure growth of assigned customers (achieved revenue /gross profit growth on assigned customers)
- Customer retention(prevented churn of customers, prevented churn of revenue/gross profit, new use cases, customer health score, new channels)
- Ensure customer satisfaction (customer feedback, escalations from customer side Ensure proper setup for assigned customers (traffic flow, margin, prevented minuses of GP)
- Ensure smooth service for customers (identified/unidentified issues, number of tickets to Enterprise support, escalations from customer side, time to resolve the problem)
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders in bringing best
- value to customers (stakeholders’ feedback)
- Building trusted relationship with assigned customers
- Volume, revenue and gross profit growth of assigned customers
- Cross sell of services and products
- Monitoring Customer Health Score metrics and taking actions to improve them; identifying possible issues with customers
- RFP and pricing negotiations
- Opportunity discovery (use cases\products)
- CRM’s data cleaning and updating
- Handling escalations about due payments
- Route and billing setup\Account and Route Adjustments
- Sender registration
- Traffic monitoring (drop\increases)
- Dispatching issues to Core Network Team, Enterprise Support
- Check Message Details, and Traffic Statuses on Superuser
- Minus GP and price changes monitoring
- Strong understanding of Telecommunication industry
- Having strong command over dedicated Market, customers’ business, IP Core and all its services
- Fair understanding of Infobip products
- Should be well versed with ATS (SU, Salesforce, Click Sense)
- Project management
- Customer Service handling should be his/her forte
- Deep understanding the customers from different verticals
- Good communication skills
- Solution selling
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Negotiation skills
Culture and work values:
- Customer Focus
- Cooperation and team work
- Tech enthusiast
- Fast Learning
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!