CSM Operations Executive
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Department: Customer Success Management
- Office: Bangalore (India)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
A CSM executive will be the key person in supporting the Customer Success management Function. The role would require the following:
You know you are doing a good job when you are:
- Managing and executing large campaigns in sms, email and voice.
- Coordinating with different teams internally and externally for information to execute the campaign
- Prepare MIS reports for campaigns executed and coordinate with Finance for billing
- Execute Sender ID, WA registrations registration requests from Internal Team
- Should manage the Portal for executing change management.
- Should generate reports from the system periodically and communicate with Stake holders.
- Should follow up with internal teams for data and manage MIS for key projects
- Occasionally require to speak to customers for specific project executions under the guidance of the line Manager
- Collection and billing for all inhouse channel partner's
- Understanding requirements for all channel partners and pitching them the right combination of segments as per the need
- Coordination with Telecom operator team for data and segments formulation.
- New Sender ID registration (Domestic and International), WA template registration follow ups, Prepaid Credit additions, CDR Reports and other Reports for Customers
- Gathering requirements and validating the content received from the clients.
- HTML content recording on case to case basis
- Daily Reports to Operators and End Customers on campaigns.
More about you:
- You have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You have experience in different business analyst related role or you’ve worked on a position with similar job responsibilities
- MIS reporting. Excellent skills in Excel ( Looks ups, Pivot, MIS Reporting)
- Operated CRM Systems or Internal Systems to upload New order data, Change Requests.
- Should have managed documentation through Archives or in systems
- Good understanding of email and chat applications
- Good communication skills over voice, email and chat.
- Team player.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a dailybasis.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!