Senior Customer Success Manager
- Beijing, Beijing, China
- Department: Customer Success Management
- Office: Beijing (China)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with big accounts operating on a global scale. Our best customer success managers are excellent communicators with amazing analytical skills which allow them to ensure service quality and client satisfaction.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are in contact with all the key accounts in your assigned market and have a great relationship with them.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which products can help client to evolve their business. You are not afraid of reviewing product adoption and providing guidance to clients on how they can realize more value from the subscription.
- You understand client’s success metrics and constantly work on delivering those metrics.
- Clients, with whom you cooperate, are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service. They are our advocates.
- Independently you can lead every aspect of the post-sale relationship, onboarding, training, demonstration, regular check-ins, support and renewals.
- You can lead clients’ meetings and you do not back out when in contact with high-level roles (Vice Presidents, Heads of departments, COO, CTO, etc.)
- You have necessary skills for organization, identification and prioritization of clients’ feedback and inquiry.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- You enjoy collaborating with other internal departments to achieve results as a high performing, inter-dependent team.
- You enjoy assisting other team members to define the best client strategy.
More about you:
- 7 years and above of experience in Client Management or Relations in the sector of Technology, eCommerce or internet companies.
- Proven tracked record of up-selling and cross-selling of SaaS solutions in a customer facing role.
- Capable of managing projects with large scale clients from Technology, eCommerce, Banking and Finance in Beijing, China.
- Preferably with experience in contact center or customer engagement solutions.
- Experienced in driving client engagement, handling challenging situations and delivering exceptional client consultation service.
- Demonstrated the ability of decision making and problem solving based on careful analysis that is aligned with company strategies.
- Comfortable working with all levels of management across the organization.
- A positive and innovative mindset in driving creative solution selling.
- A team player with high integrity and meanwhile, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience in Salesforce would be an advantage.
- Self-driven and responsible personality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, IT, Engineering, Telecommunications or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What's in it for me?
- Learning - Our sales managers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry.
- Great environment - Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of it all.
- Compensation - We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.