- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Department: Sales
- Office: Cairo (Egypt)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2018, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new clients. As a Sales Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new clients growing their businesses.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You focus on the creation of new opportunities and business development in Egyptian Market (hunting role)
- You achieve the numeric sales quotas (% of accomplishment in the set quarterly/annual numeric KPIs; CRM data)
- Customer approach (# of related products promoted to every target customer; % of target customers identified who need related products; # of converted target leads into opportunities in a quarter; identified # of target customers in a country)
- You execute product improvements by researching industry, market trends and business opportunities
- Once the client is onboarded, you closely coordinate the process of handing over the account to the CSM team in the region to make the transition process as smooth as possible.
- Reporting efficiency through timely and accurate updates
- Building relationships and networks by an effective collaboration with customers/partners/internal departments
More about you:
- Necessary to have Sales experience in Egyptian market in the IT or Telecom Industry, working with SaaS. (Retail, banking/Finance, E-Commerce, etc.) from a hunting approach
- 2-5 years of experience in sales in Egyptian market
- You have Sales Pipeline Management, Acquisition of key accounts, and Consultative Sales skills
- Experience with Value Proposition based on a deep discovery approach, Go to market management, Pricing objection management, and Partnership Management.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in Arabic and English.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, discounted corporate gym memberships, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!