Inside Sales Representative
- Casablanca, Morocco
- Department: Sales
- Office: Casablanca (Morocco)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for inbound leads for their region and will need to communicate with Marketing and Sales about challenges with pipeline and lead quality as well as manage their own sales funnel and processes. This role will have a big focus on time to first contact but will also include duties such as provisioning accounts, legal documentation and completion, MSA and NDA agreements, and KPI targets.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- Manage all Inbound marketing leads during business hours, after hours might be required from time to time – immediate contact and qualify leads
- Support Sales Team with outbound prospecting when required
- Support Sales Team with administrative duties when required
- Work closely with marketing team on improving marketing activities with aim to improve lead quality and conversion rates.
- Support marketing team with any outbound activities when required
More about you:
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have great command of English
- 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles (IT/Telecommunication industry)
- Experience using, tracking and maintaining data on a CRM system
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You take consultative and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs)
- You have a flexible personality
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations
- You have strong analytical skills and passion towards technology
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!