Partner Marketing Manager
- London, UK
- Department: Marketing
- Office: London (UK)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is Partner Marketing important at Infobip?
Our strategic partners are an essential component of our go to market success and ultimate growth as a company. As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will directly impact Infobip’s success by further developing our partner network and defining and executing joint go to market strategies.
What will you get to do:
- Drive partner recruiting and elevate program awareness and partner lead generation as part of a cross functional team.
- Work with our strategic partners on go to market activities based on joint business plans and value propositions.
- Contribute to the partner enablement program that will ensure smooth onboarding on Infobip products.
- Drive the utilization of Marketing Development Fund and work on constant program optimization (like budget, performance metrics, program elements etc.). Also, follow key program metrics like program utilization and performed activities ROI.
- Constantly using data & insights to evaluate partner marketing activities with a goal of suggesting new activities and improvements.
- Protect the Infobip brand in the 3rd party environment (on industry events, conferences, tradeshows, partner materials etc.)
- Work with our partners on joint customer marketing activities.
- You have 5+ years and a proven track record of delivering global partner success
- You are interested in future of customer experience and engagement technologies
- You really care for, and understand customer and partner needs; you can turn technical features into strategic reasons to buy or partner and address customers pain points
- You are experienced in partner marketing and sales enablement
- You respond to changes in priorities and environment with a can-do attitude
- You can influence decision-making at all levels within an organization
- You deliver on time
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – You can look forward to working with the likes of Vodafone, Oracle, Microsoft, Uber, WhatsApp and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalization.