Operations Manager for legal department
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Legal
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Where do you fit in:
Operations manager is a member of the Legal department reporting directly to General Counsel, responsible for leading and overseeing cross-department projects and initiatives, evaluating and improving software tools used by legal department globally, creating statistics and analytics and advising senior members of legal department on improvements to processes, procedures and tools.
Operations manager works with other members of the Legal department and cross-functionally with other Infobip departments to design, implement and improve the a system comprised of advanced software tools used primarily by legal department but serving other departments.
- Oversees departmental technology tools, including DocuSign, Salesforce, SharePoint, Betterworks, Risk Screen and other tools and seeks to improve usability of such tools for Legal department.
- Provides education to Legal members as and when needed on the tools and processes used by Legal department
- Actively cooperates with other Infobip departments such as Sales operations, Business Analysts, HR to improve cooperation and coordination with Legal department
- Pulls metrics and develops analytics out of tools used by Legal department and advises on improvements that could be made based on such analytics
- Determines root causes for bottlenecks in our internal processes and recommends and implements solutions
- Tracks and reports on leading and lagging OKR s and provide insights and support to the team to achieve them
- Develops detailed documentation for internal processes and identifies areas where efficiency gains can be made
- Prepares and analyses weekly and monthly reports in collaboration with the members of Legal team
- Provides assistance to the project managers within Legal department with information gathered by Legal operations function.
- Tracks relationships we have with outsourced lawyers, creates cost benefit analysis of such engagements and recommends improvements
- Assists with updating and management of content on the Legal department SharePoint and internal SharePoint site
More about you:
- You do not need a legal background, although you will have some contact with the legal world. This job could also appeal to a legal practitioner who wants to move out of law into something more operational
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- You analytically approach problem solving
- You are strongly oriented to details and able to organize and track your work well
- You are proficient user of Excel and highly fluent in English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of Salesforce and Sharepoint is a plus
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects, including the ability to manage multiple projects with shifting deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and willing to accept new responsibilities in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
- Good judgment and creative problem-solving abilities
- Able to develop and maintain productive work relationships and to work collaboratively with people across the organization
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an on boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.