Core Connectivity Team Leader
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Department: Core Operations
- Office: Manila (Philippines)
Why is this role important in Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip processing up to 200 million transactions daily, but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. As a Core Connectivity Team Lead, you will lead a group of Engineers who create, integrate and maintain connections with global partners. The job of the Core Connectivity Team Lead is to work on optimizing current processes, and procedures to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration, as well as guiding, mentoring and providing support to team members.
What will you get to do:
- Lead a team of engineers working with global partners in delivering connectivity solutions.
- Suggest and implement new processes, tools and procedures for a better functioning of the team.
- Define the personnel and technical needs of the team.
- Ensure personal and technical development of each team member.
- Organize the incorporation, training and work on the personal development of each team member.
- Take general responsibility for the results and performance of the team.
- Consult and mentor your team members while providing them with meaningful feedback.
- Be our “go to” person for our stakeholders, managing and aligning expectations with our team workload and resources.
More about you:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in 2nd level support role or Senior/Team Leaders positions.
- You have the ability to inspire, lead, organize and develop strong engineering teams.
- You have people management skills (delegating, workload management, task division etc.).
- You are a team player who can find common language with all of your team members.
- You are curious to learn how things work and what you can do to improve them.
- You know that being supportive is a mindset, so it’s in your true nature to be supportive to clients and colleagues alike.
- You have good communication skills when dealing with partners, clients and colleagues alike.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You are flexible when it comes to travelling between international offices
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, team buildings, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care of your equipment needs
- Internal/external conferences which gathers Infobippers from all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office
- Recommendation Rewards - if a colleague you recommended for a position is hired, you are rewarded too