Product Business Development Manager
- Bogota, Colombia
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The PBDM is an individual contributor within the LATAM structure whose main goal is to be our product ambassador that improves and speeds up the penetration and monetization of our SaaS portfolio of Cloud Communications and Customer Engagement in the region across all target verticals or new ones.
By working closely with local Customer Facing departments, Marketing and HQ Product departments, the PBDM will boost Infobip's regional presence as a key business partner for new and existing customers.
Bring and commercialize the assigned product(s) on the regional market to fulfil regional KPIs and targets
Be the personal support for the Client Facing departments by onboarding, coaching and supporting them on product related knowledge, go to market and client opportunities.
Create regional target client lists and identify ideal customer profiles within the clients.
Align key Q & Y priorities, initiatives, markets, and the product's marketing strategy
Identify and provide useful inputs on new areas of growth for our SaaS offering solutions to our HQ Product department
Skills and knowledge
Experience in solution selling, Value Proposition based on a deep consultative approach, Go to Market management, Pricing objection management, and Partnership Management.
Comfortable with high profile negotiations and customer presentations
Experience in product coaching and training for internal and external stakeholders, with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
Strategic and tactical planning skills to define smart customer approach, sales plays, market & industry intelligence.
Spanish and English fluency to work with local and global teams.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading brands, banks, social networks, mobile operators, OTTs, aggregators and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.