Strategic Alliances and Partnerships Manager
- London, UK
- Department: Sales
- Office: London (UK)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The main goal for this role is to act as a key contact for strategic partnerships in order to extend the reach of Infobip to target ICPs in dedicated region; extend exposure; increase number of use cases and accelerate GTM while at the same time enriching mobile communication capabilities on the Partners side.
1. Leads the process of acquiring new partners (global or local/regional) in alignment with HQ and regional sales management.
2. Signs new platform integration partnerships and actively manages existing partnerships with a goal to grow, monetize and expand them according to defined revenue/gross profit goals.
3. Works with Global/Regional Strategic Partnerships team to define a list of regional partnerships
4. Develops local relationship with Partners and facilitates other internal teams to do so when needed.
5. Partner relationship management (in Sales force) – all data related to Partnerships is accurately inserted in CRM system
6. Organizes Partnership related events and drives similar initiatives/activities related to improvement of Infobip’s relationship with the partners.
7. Manages the entire sales cycle and acquires new customers from an assigned set of named prospects through direct sales.
8. Enables acquisition of new customers through management of Partnerships and collaboration with Infobip’s Sales representatives on all relevant markets where our Partner operates.
9. Facilitates activities between clients, sales organization, market planning, customer operations and executives to complete strategic selling process
10. Assists in brand/market awareness and opportunity development by delivering subject matter expertise and thought leadership to the market via forums, conferences, panels and PR activities
Requirements /Ideal candidate should have:
1. Experienced in developing high value relationships at the Executive level with partners and customers.
2. UK market expertise with ability to gain a deep understanding of customer’s organization to drive customer decisions toward company’s solutions and products
3. Knowledge of partners operating on UK market such are System Integrator, ISVs, Digital Transformation consulting partners and Digital Marketing Agencies.
4. Effectively differentiates solutions towards clients by providing a consultative, expert approach, leading with market insight, thereby providing significant value within the sales engagement
5. Proactive, goal oriented and result driven
6. Experienced in managing, nurturing and growing partner eco-system.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!