Core Operations Engineer
- Rijeka, Croatia
- Department: Core Operations
- Office: Rijeka (Croatia)
A pioneer in A2P messaging, Infobip has led the world at the intersection of internet and telco tech for over a decade. Our communications platform reaches 7BN devices through 800 telecom network connections, supported by 50+ offices worldwide. A unique combination of industry-leading reach, best-in-class tech, and 1100+ dedicated people around the world is what gives our clients an effective voice. We connect businesses to customers over SMS, voice, push, OTT chat, and email, serving some of the largest social networks, startups and enterprises with over 100 financial institutions entrusting us with their messaging automation
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Problems are quickly resolved in a highly professional manner, in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- Platform KPIs are closely monitored to ensure that issues are resolved and internal resources are available.
- You proactively suggest new implementation of monitoring systems and rules to prevent downtime and performance issues.
- You provide continuous feedback to our internal teams of engineers to improve our products based on the needs of our clients.
More about you:
- You are an engineering enthusiast looking to build a career in a dynamic environment.
- You have a wide range of IT interests (e.g. basic knowledge of SQL, programming logic and computer networks).
- You really care about clients, looking to provide the best possible experience.
- You know that being supportive is a mindset; it’s in your true nature to be equally supportive to both your clients and your colleagues.
- You are curious to learn how things work and what you can do to improve them.
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve technical problems.
- You are eager to progressively solve more complex problems.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, colleagues and engineering teams alike, in Croatian and English.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learning & Development – Our Core Engineer will go through an extensive training. Be ready to spend 2 months in Croatia to learn from the best!
- Interesting & Challenging Work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our support department.
- Awesome Clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.