Credit Risk Specialist
- Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Department: Finance
- Office: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Twelve years ago, when Infobip started its growth, it was clear that main roles and responsibilities of our Finance department were important for the smooth operation of the business. Since then, the department contributed greatly to the Management and all other line managers in strategic decision-making, such as which markets or projects to pursue. As a Credit Risk Specialist, you will play an important role in supporting Global Treasury Team and Management in making strategic company decisions for the future.
- Carrying out detailed analyses of financial statements of potential and current clients, assess default risk and establish credit limits
- Negotiating payment terms and other finance related conditions of agreements with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure transactions are properly secured
- Carrying out risk management and reviewing open accounts for collection efforts, identifying issues attributing to account inconsistencies and discussing them with management
- Having skillful communication with Finance/Legal/Sales team members and other stakeholders to ensure cash requirements are met
- Preparing, reviewing and monitoring assigned accounts and all applicable receivables collection reports
- Participating in major department projects and taking an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives
- You possess a degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in Finance (preferably Treasury, Credit Risk, Collections)
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level)
- You are fluent in English
- You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person and you are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve any financial issues that may occur