Regional Sales Manager Western Europe
- Madrid, Spain
- Department: Sales
- Office: Madrid (Spain)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The Regional Sales Manager Western Europe is a critical managerial role for growth of Infobip's business across the region (Spain & Portugal, Italy, France & Belgium, UK & Ireland). The main role of the Regional Sales Manager is to lead and motivate the sales team by shaping the region strategy and through daily communication with Team Leaders, to implement sales market strategies, and ensure sales targets are met in their designated region/market. He/she needs to cascade the communication of the defined targets for the Region defined by Sales Director and translate it into clear, achievable goals between the teams he/she is handling.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Create regional and cascade global strategies by defined sales targets for the Region, translating it into clear, achievable goals between the teams you are handling.
- Ensure annual growth of the regional gross profit through acquisition of new clients and bringing new business to the organization. Regional Sales Manager has a responsibility for defining and acquiring all customers from target list of customers.
- Drive, Lead and architect, internal communications, new processes and tools needed according to the regional requirements and direction.
- Create growth strategies, enhance processes, across assigned regions is implemented in line with company strategy.
- Serve as the mediator between all parties in the region and make sure the sales process and communication with internal departments runs smoothly.
- Conduct performance management process provide constructive feedbacks to Team leaders, coach and help them successfully manage their team members, provide support when difficult situations occur and guidance on how to approach the market or achieve the teams KPIs.
- Facilitate, drive cooperation and open communication with Sales Operations is necessary, in order to set objectives and goals for the teams, to align on the sales strategy, to provide inputs from the markets and feed the information about the successful sale of Infobip’s products.
You are the right person for us if you have:
- You are an A-Player, Sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 10+ years professional experience in SaaS Sales.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have great command of English.
- Proven track record of driving annual increase in quarterly/annual margin, revenue, growth and acquisition targets in an assigned region.
- Ability to Enhance, tailor and drive sales process across an assigned region while always in line with company strategy.
- Ability to lead through change while growing sales team and talent management across the region,
- Proven record in building / maintaining a high performing unit region / department.
- Have strategic orientation and solid understanding of the region’s industry economic and technological trends to be able to capitalize on.
- Set the leadership example for the region, while coaching and mentoring the Team Leader to grow their leadership potential.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!